Get paid for Taking Care of a Senior or Disabled Family Member at Home!

Apply for Tenderness we pay up to 30% higher than average plus benefits. Start as PCW, it’s easy.

Do you take care of your senior parents or a disabled family member?

Work from home assisting your relatives and GET PAID WEEKLY for what you already do. Become his or her PCW / Home Health Aide at Tenderness and gain up to 30% more than in other agencies plus benefits.

What will you do as a
PCW at Tenderness?

A Personal Care Worker, also known as caregiver, helps a senior or disabled person, usually a relative, with various of their daily personal needs, such as:

Personal hygiene




You’re probably already doing most of these activities, but are not being paid or getting the extra benefits we offer at Tenderness…
Tenderness Health Care | 2021