If you want to work for a well established, stable and fast growing company with a culture of putting employees first and promoting within Tenderness Health Care is your company. We wholeheartedly believe in our work culture and take action by supporting our team with extensive training programs, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefits with competitive health insurance and more. We understand that job security, respecting our staff, and setting up a foundation for our employees to reach their full potential and individual growth has been and will continue to be key to our proven success. If you are somebody looking to be appreciated, supported, grow professionally, and be compensated accordingly we are your best choice.
We are searching for a reliable and compassionate home care nurse to join our team. The home care nurse’s responsibilities include performing patient visits and monitoring their conditions, conducting tests, and writing reports for the physician. You should be able to address all the caregivers’ concerns and make appropriate adjustments to the patients’ in-home management plan.
To be successful as a home care nurse, you should be a nurturing individual who can handle a wide range of tasks without being squeamish. Outstanding candidates possess the mental strength and resilience to care for patients and are also able to provide emotional support to family members if required.
Home Care Nurse
Hybrid: On site / Office
Home Care Nurse Responsibilities:
- Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Review all available records, adding those notes to the assessment (s) taken. The report is then turned in to the Tenderness Health Care, LLC office.
- Visit the client’s home on a bi-monthly basis to evaluate the Personal Care Worker’s (PCW) ability to fulfill the defined duties assigned for that particular client. The RN also looks for and documents any changes to the client’s condition. The PCW and client evaluations are submitted to the Tenderness Health Care office.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
- Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
Home Care Nurse Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or similar.
- Wisconsin license and certification.
- A completed apprenticeship or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to follow instructions but also to act independently if necessary.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Active listening skills and empathy.
- A valid driver’s license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk or hear; and use hands to handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Company’s website: Tenderness Healthcare – tendernesshealthcare.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Choose your own hours
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: In person