Tenderness Health Care (THC) provides home health care in the safety and security of our clients’ homes. Our team of professionals and staff are dedicated to providing clients with the highest quality care. We manage medical care and visits as often as medically needed, providing the prompt and personal attention you deserve. We are committed to providing high-quality, client-centered Personal Care Services. Client needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel. The agency supports clients to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement an Agency Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) program
- Assists in reviewing 485’s
- Assists with chart audits
- Assists with quarterly Utilization Review statistics
- Assists in the implementation of approved recommendations and assessing the Agency’s success in correcting clinical record deficiencies
- Regularly participates in case conference activities and assures through attendance and record reviews that conferences are conducted and documented in accordance with Agency policy
- Reviews all reports of complaints, errors, incidents, and grievances to insure that they are fully documented and properly handled in the time-frame and manner specified by the Agency’s policy.
- Forward Health revalidation process
- State of Wisconsin, Department of Health Services, survey and complaint visits
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Administrator, Supervisor and General Manager
- Assures the confidentiality of clinical records
- Promotes and maintains an environment that is compliant with Federal, state and local regulatory agencies
- Participates in development and implementation of a staff educational program for documentation and Quality Improvement
- Works with administrative and supervisory personnel regarding home care visits to assure high quality and proper follow-up patient care with regard to patient needs
- Consults with physicians when necessary to ensure and maintain safe, efficient and quality patient care
- Performs chart audits and assists with case conferences
- Participates with other health, civic, education and professional groups as directed by the Director of Quality Improvement, the Administrator and the Registered Nurse Supervisor
- Keeps current on local area issues and works with organizations that work to improve the health and welfare of the community as directed by the General Manager
- Coordinate with Human Resource Manager in hiring, discipline and termination of Health Information/QA staff
- Associate Degree in Quality Management or related field preferred.
- Minimum three years of supervisory experience
- Quality Management or Risk Management certification preferred
- Quality and Risk Management experience including primary responsibility for performance improvement activities, regulatory compliance, infection control, employee health, leadership, and risk management activities.
- Proficient with computer programs