Tenderness Health Care is providing home health care in the safety and security of your home. Our team of professionals and staff are dedicated to providing clients with the highest quality care. We manage your medical care and visits as often as medically needed, providing the prompt and personal attention you deserve. We are committed to providing high-quality, client-centered Personal Care Services. Client needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel. The agency supports clients to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, training and development, employee relations and retention, Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; backup for payroll; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Conduct Audits (EEO-1, Workers Compensation, HR Audits)
- Ensures the health and welfare benefit plans are updated and changes are communicated with employees annually. Responds to questions and issues and forwards inquiries to the third party administrator as necessary. Works with senior management to choose insurance brokers, ensuring the best option for the company and the employees.
- Attends unemployment hearings as necessary, oversees the process of seasonal lay-offs and addresses issues that arise regarding the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Assists with the creation of the Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity reports. Helps complete the safety report and file any injuries to Workers Compensation Broker.
- High school diploma or GED required and/or associates degree in Human Resources related field
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Highly proficient in using MS Office
- Experience with Paychex, ADP, or Paylocity or other Payroll software preferred
- Able to take the initiative in making decisions and resolving problems
- Highly adaptable while working in a team environment
- Strong management skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Solid communication skills
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- 7 Paid Holidays