Tenderness Healthcare, LLC is expanding its services to include skilled-nursing care for some of our homebound clients. We are in search of a Clinical Manager to oversee the nursing component of this expansion.
The Clinical Manager (CM), under the direct supervision of the Administrator, assists with the planning, coordination, controlling, and evaluation of home health services. The CM must be available during operating hours.
The Clinical Manager contributes to the leadership of the Skilled Nursing in the following areas:
- Establishes and maintains effective channels of communication.
- Assists with interviews and hiring of personnel and recognizes leadership potential, offering opportunities for leadership training and development.
- The CM coordinates orientation and in-service programming, keeping staff up-to-date with state-of-the-art clinical information and practices. This includes maintaining policy and procedure manuals, updating procedures and job descriptions as policies and procedures change, and overseeing regulatory licensure, certification criteria, and accreditation standards.
- Directs, supervises, and evaluates all personnel rendering client care services, and works in the development of an effective and efficient client care documentation system. This would include statistical compilation and analysis, relative to cost and staff service delivery.
- Performs marketing duties, fosters public relations for the company, consults with personnel regarding staffing needs, and provides input regarding these needs to administration.
- Participates with administration in the formation of a business plan, i.e., strategic goals, resource allocation, and a yearly budget.
- Participates in selective conferences and workshops, to promote knowledge in community health trends, efficiency in job performance, and overall professional growth.
- Coordinates referrals, consults with physicians in matters relating to patient care, and ensures the development, implementation, and update of the individualized plan of care for each client.
- May assist with Tenderness Health Care (non-skilled nursing) duties as long as they do not interfere with the CM’s primary duties
Requirements: To be successful in this role, we will need our ideal candidate to possess the following qualifications:
- Be a licensed physician, Registered Nurse, physical therapist, or occupational therapist. Licensure as a speech-language pathologist, audiologist or social worker may be considered if other qualifications are met.
- Must have at least two years of homecare experience and, at least one year of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Must have a current CPR certification
- Successfully passing a criminal background check is required
Tenderness Health Care, LLC strives to provide an inclusive, family environment where all team members are treated with respect regardless of any non-work related characteristic (s).