Here at Tenderness Health Care, we are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable services to our clients. Our goal is to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
If you are a team player and possess the skills that we need, come and join our team here at Tenderness Health Care! We are looking for a part time Billing Specialist. The role of Billing Specialist is an important one. Tasks completed in this role ensure that our clients receive timely and effective service. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
The Processing Department at Tenderness Health Care is made up of Billing and Patient Data Specialists whose functions are to complete the tasks outlined below. All tasks are necessary for the intake of new clients and to maintain current client services.
Billing Specialist Job Description:
- Prepare and check timesheets for billing, ensuring timesheets are billable.
- Conduct insurance verification checks twice a month and communicate changes to client and PCWs.
- Submit Forward Health claims for personal care services and supervisory visits.
- Keep track record claim hours billed on pertaining platforms.
- Work on reconciliation of billing records to ensure accuracy.
- Work on the billing portion of the remittance report.
- High School Diploma
- Extreme Attention to Detail
- Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Basic computer literacy
- Great organization
- Ability to maintain professionalism
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish candidates encouraged to apply)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.